Ten Pinterest Pages Suzuki Violin Teachers Should Follow…
Are you on Pinterest? Me too! I used to spend an inordinate amount of time looking at recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects, and more on Pinterest. It was taking up way too much of my time so I decided to quit for a while. It wasn’t until I started blogging here and pinning images from my blog posts to my violin teaching boards on Pinterest that I realized how amazing and helpful the Pinterest platform can be!
It’s not just recipes, folks! I have found so many fabulous violin teaching ideas on Pinterest, so I thought I would share some of my favorite Pinterest boards and Pinners with you today!
1. Cynthia Sensei’s Pinterest boards are amazing! I highly recommend you follow her, because she pins some great stuff! Her boards include: “Pre-twinkle Activities,” “Essentials for New Students,” “Musical Parenting,” “Music Theory,” and “Violin Shifting.”
2. The Revelle Strings Violin Pinterest Page has great boards for music teachers and parents alike. Some of their boards include: “How to Choose a Violin,” “Music Education Games,” “Parents Supporting Music Students,” and “Music Teacher Resources.”
3. Elaine’s Violin Studio Pinterest Page also has some great violin teaching ideas! Her violin lessons board is full of gems, and I also love her “Violin and Music Jokes board!”
4. Maria @Music Teaching and Parenting’s Pinterest Page is full of helpful tips for parents and teachers. I love her “Teaching Music Stress Free” board, and “Suzuki Violin Practice” Board.
5. Ashley Butters (one of my very first readers!) has a great violin Pinterest board, and I’m not just saying that because she’s pinned some of my blog posts! I follow her, and she is always pinning lots of really helpful pins for violin teachers.
6. Heather Figi (Music For Young Violinists) is one of my favorite Pinners! I especially love her “bow hold helpers and violin hacks” board!
7. Jessica Gurney is one of my real-life violin friends, and she has a fabulous Pinterest board called musically-minded. She’s constantly pinning amazing resources, videos, and ideas for violin-teaching. You gotta check it out!
8. The Dolce Music Studio Pinterest page is just full of helpful pins and boards for Suzuki teachers and parents. I especially like the “Suzuki Early Childhood Education” Board and the “From Shinichi Suzuki” board.
9. Rika Gerryts’ “Suzuki Violin Teaching Approach” board is another one of my favorites. I could get lost in these pins for days!
10. You knew I was going to include it, right? Oh good. Of course, I want you to follow my Plucky Violin Teacher Pinterest page! I regularly pin my own content, and great content that I find around the web. Follow me to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
What are your favorite violin-teaching Pinterest Pages? Please share in the comments!
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.